Question

BuddyD2002BuddyD2002 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Can I bring my team from an android phone to a iPhone 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yes, just contact CS and let them know what you're doing so they can help you. They'll most likely ask for an estimate of resources (gold/cash) on your team and a picture of your most recent purchase - though I think ios has an issue sending pics.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    “though I think ios has an issue sending pics.”
    Yes, ever since the latest update from GLU, IOS users cannot send screenshots. HOWEVER, a supervisor with a name I have no clue how to pronounce, assured me that is was an IOS update issue that caused this. Even though I can still send screenshots within every other app I’ve tried. Somehow, evil IOS took away Glu’s checkbox to select the screenshot and also the SEND button. But left both of these intact on all other apps. 

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Yup
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Yes, ever since the latest update from GLU, IOS users cannot send screenshots. HOWEVER, a supervisor with a name I have no clue how to pronounce, assured me that is was an IOS update issue that caused this. Even though I can still send screenshots within every other app I’ve tried. Somehow, evil IOS took away Glu’s checkbox to select the screenshot and also the SEND button. But left both of these intact on all other apps. 

🧐🧐🧐
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    tshea510 said:

🧐🧐🧐
    I’ve seen this multiple times that iOS users cannot send screen shots.? I am on iOS and have no issues sending screen shots to cs 🤷🏻‍♂️ Usually daily 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’ve seen this multiple times that iOS users cannot send screen shots.? I am on iOS and have no issues sending screen shots to cs 🤷🏻‍♂️ Usually daily 
    Latest IOS? Through in-game support? No one else has the check marks or the Send button, guess they like hearing from you daily, they’re not too crazy about me. 😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I can't send screenshots on either IOS, smh.
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hopefully the issue will be fixed for 2020 version.
    tshea510 said:

🧐🧐🧐
    I have a buddy who plays this game very casually and he is on iOS doesn't have any issues with sending screenshots... Peculiar but who knows
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Lol, when I type my message to CS, I can’t even see what I’m writing until I click send.  Oddly enough, Screenshots work. Maybe I should just hand write my complaints, take a picture, and send as a SS
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @Toughthundercats, you actually had me laughing at my screen on that one! Well done!
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I can’t send screenshots either
    edited February 2020