Beta Progress

TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Does any progress gained in the beta stay when the full game comes out or is it wiped clean. I’m in America but really want to play if the progress is kept

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Progress is kept.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I wish there was an easier way to get it here in Texas. Changing the region on your Apple ID isn’t ideal
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    ApkPure has it available for download
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Seems fair all these teams get a head start on the rest of us smh
  • thorliusthorlius Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited February 2020
    If the 150 ads/day limit isn't fixed with ad ID reset (or just removed), I'm out. Already requested refund for the stadium purchase because that's more than I'm willing to spend on the game if I can't at least try and keep up with the whales by watching ads. This game isn't worth half of a AAA console or steam game. It's a mobile game where all the game involves is pressing the screen with specific timing.

Edit: Already refunded for the stadium purchase. If this limit gets removed then I'll happily re-buy the stadium.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    thorlius said:
    keep up with the whales by watching ads. 
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • thorliusthorlius Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    In my defense I said "try and". I love crushing VIPs in CVCs... It happens on occasion.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Deleted
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    thorlius said:
    In my defense I said "try and". I love crushing VIPs in CVCs... It happens on occasion.
    I just found it funny 🤪 there are loads of less than quality VIP's for sure, but the whales care not for gold videos. I'm having quite the time with CVC as a new bronze team now too, it's kicking my butt 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I mean... you could have 1000 limit for me right now. I got to watch a whopping 4 and have been stuck on "no video available at this time."