Options

Flying Dutchman Special

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
edited February 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Seriously? I mean, c’mon Glu. Why can’t you get this-something, ANYTHING right???????????

Comments

• Options
    judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Wagner is legit. I got him but unfortunately I don’t have enough lxp. He’ll be a keeper for next year.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    You have a 102% chance at pulling something 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This was fixed already, but instead of posting this to publicly poke fun at it, consider DMing this to me, probably getting compensated for it, and everyone's happy.
  • Options
    This was fixed already, but instead of posting this to publicly poke fun at it, consider DMing this to me, probably getting compensated for it, and everyone's happy.
    Ten4...for the rest of the season I will DM you with any erroneous info I find. 
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    “everyone’s happy” is a bit of a stretch.  “probably getting compensated” might be true after we talk to 3 or 4 different customer service reps.  Maybe you could take your own advice and consider DMing the poster instead of publicly calling him/her out in your holier-than-thou tone? 🤷‍♂️  

We’re 10 or 11 months into the 2019 version and the yet the problems persist.  Maybe it’s just my WiFi, but as long as all of these problems are forwarded to the developers it’s all good.👌🙄

• Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Yea I'm not one to typically support public calling out, as it doesnt normally result in quicker resolution, but we are talking about simple math here. We've seen the type of coin this game has brought in over the year as it's been published and we've been the ones contributing to it.  Simple solution to no public criticism would be just not to push a sloppy product to the masses.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I was ready to be tarred, feathered and hit with sticks as my punishment! 😂