2020 Keeper?! Who?!

Cjacob21Cjacob21 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Just pulled Babe, which makes my decision a little bit harder... Who do I leave behind? 

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Leave Hornsby
  • eastcoastaseastcoastas Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Leave Hornsby

• judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’d probably leave babe.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    There’s more to the game than just WOH. This year was a perfect example of that. A right bat won’t help you through the majority of the game. And even if WOH is your game, I wouldn’t put all of my eggs in one basket thinking that 6-9-6-10 is a left pitcher. You need players that win in other modes to get the resources and players that build your team. 
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I still build around walkoff and cvc. Those are the two most important things in my opinion.

There’s more to the game than just WOH. This year was a perfect example of that. A right bat won’t help you through the majority of the game. And even if WOH is your game, I wouldn’t put all of my eggs in one basket thinking that 6-9-6-10 is a left pitcher. You need players that win in other modes to get the resources and players that build your team. 

I still build around walkoff and cvc. Those are the two most important things in my opinion.

And where does the righty bat fit in on those modes?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs no where for $1000 Alex
    @cooldowncanadacubs no where for $1000 Alex

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Lefty's and switch hitters with decent to great skills that pertain to CvC or WoH are extremely valuable