WoH team

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
Not a bad team for WoH

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Depends on your skills level. If they are at 20/20 then yes. If not, then it’s ok at best. don’t want to be rude but leveling players at gold isn’t that hard if you don’t level skills past prime xp
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Depends on your skills level. If they are at 20/20 then yes. If not, then it’s ok at best. don’t want to be rude but leveling players at gold isn’t that hard if you don’t level skills past prime xp
    OK at best??? Easy there Debbie downer! Those players are nothing less than 580’s. This thread was started for ego purposes only, nonetheless it is impressive! I would disagree on how easy it is to  accrue a team like this. Obviously this guy can cycle WoH, so skills are not just at Prime levels.

@lovingcurves, post ur team and let’s compare...
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    OK at best??? Easy there Debbie downer! Those players are nothing less than 580’s. This thread was started for ego purposes only, nonetheless it is impressive! I would disagree on how easy it is to  accrue a team like this. Obviously this guy can cycle WoH, so skills are not just at Prime levels.

I think you're being oversensitive

Its a good team, but its probably set up better for other modes besides WOH.  (That team is going to MASH CVC)

Evans and Harrah are redundant and not a ton of use if they aren't closing vs Babe. Green is the only guy with two on/stay on skills for Gibson.  And while Yogi is obviously plenty capable of being a 6.8 guys.....my biggest concern would be difficulties auto-playing 6.1-6.7 consistently enough to cycle with any real speed.

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    fahhq2 said:

Lol i agree my ok at best was a bit far fetched, but I wanted to point out that seeing only this and not skills makes it hard to fully rate the team.

Personally I prefer to level less players and concentrate on woh guys, and level them all the way up. but that’s just me, you play how you like it !
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Most skills are 17/17
  • RIMillionairesRIMillionaires Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I agree with “at best” comment. 

With the lineups posted nearly every week, we all know the righty left matchups. Knowing these matchups, you would ideally set your WoH lineup with all lefty/right matchups where BOTH skills are active at all times. This is 100% impacted in auto play, and 6.8-6.10. 

His team is VERY stacked for c vs c, but this team is no beast for WoH. 
    Yeah I even agree it's not a WOH beast, but it gets the job done, Babe was a little more difficult today withe Evan's when they upped the ATG's, but still managed to get 10+cycles in
    Reggie Smith has also proven well against Babe as well
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i dunno. very much disagree with @fahhq2 - not at all impressed with an all 580 capped lineup when your skills aren't boosted, especially not in a woh lineup brag post. i would have taken my former gold team with lower overalls over this meh woh team any day.

was 20/20 on skills with like 12 guys with always on skills or men on base + always on before jumping to diamond.

my best lineup was g10 fully capped (20/20 on all) - will list them below:
    580s/ATGs -
    dystrka vs rhp x2
    green vs rhp x2
    evans vs lhp x2
    yogi vs rhp/mob
    hornsby vs lhp/mob
    hank mob/risp

570 -
    my custom legend vs rhp x2

560 - 
    mathews vs rhp x2
    kiner vs lhp x2

540 -
    brett vs rhp x2
    griffey vs rhp x2
    pee wee late innings x2

so no offense but next time you create a thread just to post a brag post with at best a "meh" team obviously looking for positive affirmation from random people on the internet, you just might want to head to the facebook group where you'll get ooohs and aaahs from guys who might be impressed 

some of the guys are rightfully meh about your WOH team in these parts.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    U alright @criffy? 👀
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    @criffy
    Ur brag post regarding ur former team totally trumped the OP. Maybe u can post it on FB as well?!?!?! Btw...how is diamond treating you these days? 
    Someone has to channel the spirit of the old @MoenPDC :D:D:D 

diamond is fine. Lots of gold, not enough lxp. Spent 70k in colossals the past week. Basically have an all d1 team, don't think I'll ever get them to d10

but might be out on 2020 after testing the beta. Still considering it but if I play, going to be a casual player.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@criffy: you take the Dr. Smartass approach, I see.

Get pissy with the game, then come to the forums and take it out here. LOL

For the OP: Criffy is a good dude. Don't take this one too hard. He would take your club to platinum if you asked nicely.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Meh, just pointing out how obnoxious some of these brag threads are using my former team as an example. Forum has a thread for that...
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    You did more than just point it out :lol:
  • RIMillionairesRIMillionaires Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    criffy said:
    Meh, just pointing out how obnoxious some of these brag threads are using my former team as an example. Forum has a thread for that...
    Criffy - great job breaking down what some of us were thinking! Don’t forget Honus Wagner is now a stud with both bonuses active vs the Babe too! 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@criffy was cycling WoH HoF when all of us were still in pampers.

He would have to walk uphill, both ways in the snow with no shoes to the local library just to get the proper Wi-Fi connection.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service