No bonus players today?

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Several minutes past 12 and no bonus players listed for today. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Yes, I closed the app and reopened it already.

i guess Glu is hella busy with all the American Canadians whining about their rosters not working or some other bug. 🤣

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    At least it's up for '20?. smh...... :/
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Yeah, two days in a row they have screwed up bonus players 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    They did this everyday at end of last season. They will send you a compensation gift
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    They did this everyday at end of last season. They will send you a compensation gift
    My eyes! That pic killed my retinas!
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    You’re taking huge risk by complaining here. I saw another post where the plaintiff was put back in his place by higher instance here.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Anyone Pm Blu yet ?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    You’re taking huge risk by complaining here. I saw another post where the plaintiff was put back in his place by higher instance here.
    That’s why PM’d @blueleopard. You guys should do the same. He said that’s what he’d rather you do.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Fixed yet?
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    My eyes! That pic killed my retinas!
    I’m assuming you’re referring to my profile pic. Much like the sun, It’s best not to stare at it too long. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    That’s why PM’d @blueleopard. You guys should do the same. He said that’s what he’d rather you do.
    Somehow I doubt if @blueleopard wants 5000 guys pming him every time something is funky in the app.  No doubt glu is aware and working on it, no amount of pm’s will expedite it, but they make slow it down!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    kehate said:
     all the American Canadians whining about their rosters not working or some other bug. 🤣

Lol 
  • squirtymcsquirtsquirtymcsquirt Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Why is LL Andrus not a bonus guy today???
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    It will be even more amusing if they put out the box for 250 gold today and he's not a bonus.
  • squirtymcsquirtsquirtymcsquirt Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited February 2020
    It will be even more amusing if they put out the box for 250 gold today and he's not a bonus.
    Because Glu🤷‍♂️