Level 10 All Star

Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
How do I get the rewards when I reach level 10? Got there today but don’t see anyway to claim. 

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    You have to be a VIP to collect level 10 rewards. You will most likely need to spend between $25-$50 More to get VIP, then u should be able to collect. You should really do it soon because if u get VIP before the main release of ‘20, you will be a VIP for it as well. If not, u will have to start the VIP progress all over again with the ‘20 version.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I would buy a $20 deal today in case March VIP gifts come out tomorrow. So you’ll get the February vip gift today and the March tomorrow. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    ball out this weekend for $50, in glu world that is one hell of a deal
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I would buy a $20 deal today in case March VIP gifts come out tomorrow. So you’ll get the February vip gift today and the March tomorrow. 

My buddy at work tripped VIP on 2/8. CS told him he was not eligible for the first Feb VIP rewards that were given out on 1/31. He did get the Newsletter VIP rewards. This is not the first post I've seen claiming you get the current month rewards, regardless on when you become VIP. In actuality, it seems if you miss the reward day, you miss that reward completely.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

My buddy at work tripped VIP on 2/8. CS told him he was not eligible for the first Feb VIP rewards that were given out on 1/31. He did get the Newsletter VIP rewards. This is not the first post I've seen claiming you get the current month rewards, regardless on when you become VIP. In actuality, it seems if you miss the reward day, you miss that reward completely.
    My personal experience was getting the prior month when I went even though I was after the release. That was also November(ish) so it is quite possible things have changed since then. 
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Thanks guys. 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I became a VIP yesterday. Didn't get any Feb rewards. It's cool though. 2020 will be my 4th year playing this game so I figured it was time to bite the bullet. '17 & '18 the only purchases I made was the stadiums. I expect to go back to that model on '20
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I became a VIP yesterday. Didn't get any Feb rewards. It's cool though. 2020 will be my 4th year playing this game so I figured it was time to bite the bullet. '17 & '18 the only purchases I made was the stadiums. I expect to go back to that model on '20
    I would send a ticket into CS. They're not exactly consistent, but I know they've taken care of it for others in the past. Gl and congrats!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.