Level up my team now?

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
edited February 2020 in General TSB Discussion
So when I sign in to 20 with my account do you get rewards for how far your team was level up? Like if you’re  gold u get this and the start of the game, and if you were diamond tier you get this gift at the start?  If this is the case should I just level up my team for the heck of it 😂
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    That’s a good question 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I don't know the answer for sure, but I plan to go platinum and then hopefully diamond in the next two weeks, just in case.  I always understood the carryover gift to be better for diamond players. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The answer is no.  You get to bring three keepers at bronze 1 and nothing else.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    whynot said:
    I think you misunderstood the question. He wants to know will his 2020 welcome gift be better if his 2019 team was diamond instead of gold?
    whynot said:
    I think you misunderstood the question. He wants to know will his 2020 welcome gift be better if his 2019 team was diamond instead of gold?

Right, that's what i understood too. 
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I’m debating the same thing myself. It’s hard, though, knowing that when I make the jump up to Platinum (and subsequently Diamond) I won’t be able to play WOH anymore (Gold bats vs Diamond pitchers). Not to mention, could my Gold team even win enough bonus games at the Platinum level to get me to Diamond? I’ll probably wait until a couple weeks into March and go full on bass ackwards and try to push through Platinum, so in case my team can’t make it through a single bonus game I wouldn’t have wasted too much.  
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Fwiw, I jumped from gold straight to diamond about 6 weeks ago, and had very little trouble with BGs or tourneys.  I had to focus all my resources on SP, but I had all G10 bats until a couple weeks ago.  I was still winning over 90%.

Edit: Of course, Monday HOF and Royale WOH have been a definite no-go, and even Classic is still really tough.  I am also still lousy at CVC and EB (but that has more to do with the team upgrades, I think.  Mine are all still at 60).
    I’m debating the same thing myself. It’s hard, though, knowing that when I make the jump up to Platinum (and subsequently Diamond) I won’t be able to play WOH anymore (Gold bats vs Diamond pitchers). Not to mention, could my Gold team even win enough bonus games at the Platinum level to get me to Diamond? I’ll probably wait until a couple weeks into March and go full on bass ackwards and try to push through Platinum, so in case my team can’t make it through a single bonus game I wouldn’t have wasted too much.  

Doesn't the new game come out 3/16?  If you jump next week you will only have two weeks of missed WOHs, then you can start 2020. 

What is the diamond welcome gift? Maybe it's not even worth it. 

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:
    I understood but guess my answer wasn’t clear.  You do not get anything extra depending on your team level.  It’s same for bronze or diamond.  As I said, everyone gets 3 keepers at bronze 1, that’s it.

The only exception is VIP’s, they get a welcome gift, which includes speciality picks.  The VIP gift does seem to vary in size dependent on allstar level. 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Remember the year you had a personal code to type in which determined the level of goodies and gold you got ;-)
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    That’s kinda what I was worrying about too haha
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The welcome gifts will be based on your vip/spending level. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The rewards for WOH are crummy this year. Last month I decided to march from Gold to Diamond even without a lot of resources stashed although all players at gold 10. I’m 300 wins into D4 now and not regretting the decision at all. I don’t miss WOH in fact I like not dealing with it. For the time spent tapping out those bonus games and tourneys and leveling up you get a good amount of gold which is still the most valuable resource in the game. Season mode is a little tough but I’ve been able to win the finals with ice wraps and boosts.