Not able to compete in daily events

pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I've complained about this in the past and I'm going to do it again. Since this new select daily bonus player system has come about I like others cannot be competitive unless we get lucky and draw one on a free box,if not you have to buy one. I'm a VIP yes I do spend but this is getting to be B/S. Today i can't can't compete due to NO BONUS players. I spent 9.00 today and couple that with this sprint event costs even more to finish good. We are being ROBBED. Enough is enough.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its always been like this.. lol. New boxes every 2 days.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Tuesday’s bonus players are available in WOH. Learn to beat that and you will have players for Tuesday. The fan rewards player is usually a bonus on Tuesday and Wednesday and sometimes Thursday. Player spotlights the same. Not to mention CVC rewards that give bonus players. There are plenty of opportunities to get bonus players and score big points.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    pelhbelow said:
    I've complained about this in the past and I'm going to do it again. Since this new select daily bonus player system has come about I like others cannot be competitive unless we get lucky and draw one on a free box,if not you have to buy one. I'm a VIP yes I do spend but this is getting to be B/S. Today i can't can't compete due to NO BONUS players. I spent 9.00 today and couple that with this sprint event costs even more to finish good. We are being ROBBED. Enough is enough.
    You have 2 options.  Delete the app or continue to 😭😭😭
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Its always been like this.. lol. New boxes every 2 days.
    Not always. Only since the end of TSB 2017. No bonus players in 16 and a lot of gold to be had if you played on a good club.