Anyone got eyes on Mr. October’s and Frederick Charles Freeman’s skills?

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Question is in the title

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Thanks, @DFBB Now I know I don’t need to get them.
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    DFBB said:

Where can you get Freddie? Don’t see him in the dirty 30 box. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Biceson44 He's in both boxes, but like can only be pulled if the pity timer hits. He should also have his own draft box tomorrow. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Man, Reggie not even 600? Lame.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    One of the main reasons I’ve never jumped far into the rabbit hole of fan rewards is because of the player reward at the end always coming up short!  What gives that you spend 50K gold and can’t the top overall available at 600!?  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    One of the main reasons I’ve never jumped far into the rabbit hole of fan rewards is because of the player reward at the end always coming up short!  What gives that you spend 50K gold and can’t the top overall available at 600!?  

Another rookie mistake I made this year with TSB19 was doing that one weekend. I used my 50K gold to chase a player, got them eventually, and then spent the rest on LxP until I got the 50K player reward.

Within that week, that 50K player was useless and I cut him from the roster a week after that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

Another rookie mistake I made this year with TSB19 was doing that one weekend. I used my 50K gold to chase a player, got them eventually, and then spent the rest on LxP until I got the 50K player reward.

Within that week, that 50K player was useless and I cut him from the roster a week after that.

So maybe the lesson your learning is you made mistakes but now your smarter.  Good thing 2020 is coming out so you can do it all over again.  Maybe this time you don’t race to gold so fast either?

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts

@Bigpredfan said this either last year or this year; -Fan Rewards are what you get when you put out a certain amount of gold. You get it as a bonus on top of what you spend chasing the player you want. Meaning, you shouldn’t chase fan reward players, as they are supplementary. 
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I agree with you on that. Seems like the rewards isn't good enough for how much gold you are using and the amount of money you are spending to get that gold.