Weekend 2-28 in 19

GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
Looking at the boxes I’m taking another weekend off.  I have 30% discount if anyone wants to use it. But hit @ShoveItUpYoenis2 if you want in I’m pulling a coyote ugly.  

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The boxes suck so hard. Same Righties with the same crappy skills. When is the last time there was a Left-Handed bat in a box? I know I won a few in WoH, but they were 570 guys and I have no LxP. LOL

With no double gold, nothing to play for this weekend (again).

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’ll be saving my gold this weekend.. nothing worth spending it on.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Terrrrrrrrible.. guess I’ll continue to sit on 200k gold 

Damn that's a lot of gold to spend the next few weeks.

I quit farming unless it is double gold.  Been sitting on about 10K for a couple weeks now.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Been sitting at 100k+ for 5 months lol. I just got back into the game 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I just woke up from my 5th booze fueled nap in Nola.  I’m just going to keep drinking. The game can eat shit. No gifts?.  KMMFA
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I just woke up from my 5th booze fueled nap in Nola.  I’m just going to keep drinking. The game can eat shit. No gifts?.  KMMFA

Hell yeah. I'll be back there soon. Gotta stay away this weekend.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Damn that's a lot of gold to spend the next few weeks.

I quit farming unless it is double gold.  Been sitting on about 10K for a couple weeks now.

Yes I’ve been farming and buying specials here and there preparing for the end. Keepers 😬
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts

When is the last time there was a Left-Handed bat in a box?

Um, in the last month, I've hit.
    Shawn Green
    Lenny Dykstra
    Reggie Smith (B)
    Bernie Williams (B)
    Darrell Evans
    Yeah I realized it after I typed it. Just seems like its streaky.  All lefties, then all righties