Dirty 30 & Alpha boxes

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Is it just me or are the boxes this weekend totally shitastic? I’ve pulled two players out of roughly 20 boxes. 

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Repeated right handed batters with the same skills over and over?

They are really outdoing themselves with trying to get everyone a "Babe beater" for WoH now. I think that's been accomplished.

Will be neat to see how bad they screw up HoF on Monday.  Likely another resource squeeze.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yep first six boxes, all BXP. 
    Don’t know how that’s even possible. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i've pulled wallach 3x already chasing after babe. gonna have to quote the great teddy kgb on these boxes:

No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me! 
    He beat me... Straight up... Pay him... Pay that man his money.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    criffy said:
    i've pulled wallach 3x already chasing after babe. gonna have to quote the great teddy kgb on these boxes:

No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me! 
    Love that quote, @cri@criffy. Love that movie!
    likenight said:

I don't understand why BxP is even still a reward at this point. Last time I bought a box set, 8 of the 10 boxes I bought were useless BxP. Never did that again.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Earlier this week I was trying to get Davey and ended up pulling Wagner and Ruth. These boxes I’m done trying to get anybody. Between specials, gifts and purchased boxes I’ve gone through about 50 and haven’t gotten any legends or ATGs, but I have pulled three primes and two scrubs. Five players out of 50 boxes. That’s the worst luck I’ve had all season.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    likenight said:

I don't understand why BxP is even still a reward at this point. Last time I bought a box set, 8 of the 10 boxes I bought were useless BxP. Never did that again.
    You need it to increase skills for a player. There are also bonus players that you need it for, if you decided to keep the bxp player for points. And for keepers if you decide to jump up a level and you want to take them with you. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I have over 3 million bxp I wish I could gift some to @drsmartassphd I’m never gonna use it all before 2019 is over. 
    I have over 3 million bxp I wish I could gift some to @drsmartassphd I’m never gonna use it all before 2019 is over. 
    move to diamond and it'll all be gone
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    criffy said:
    I'm actually Diamond and have almost 6 million BXP :p
    What a coincidence. I have over 3M BxP now too.

JCAM80 said:
    criffy said:
    I'm actually Diamond and have almost 6 million BXP :p
    well yeah you've been diamond for a long time. it helps a lot for guys like @ShoveItUpYoenis2 if he wants to move up from gold - having just gone diamond 10 days ago, i burned through 3.7 million of bxp pretty much instantly with leveling ML to d7 - still haven't goten him to d10 with all of the pitching upgrades i've been focusing on
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Pulling BXP at a 70% rate out of these boxes. 
    About 20 boxes so far. 
    If they think I’m going to spend $ with that rate they can F off. 

I've been dominating CvC (as usual) and have yet to pull a player this weekend. That NEVER happens. By this point I would have at least gotten one or two prime players.

No joke, every box opening but ONE has been BxP.  The other was PxP. I'm about to flip both pity timers. My guess is I will get the lowest prime guy available on those the way this is going. LOL

So glad I'm not one of those guys that loves all the other games in this thing that rely on the bonus point BS. I'd be buying boxes all weekend (I get that's the point).

So before I could flip the pity timer on the Alpha boxes, I got a 400 player on pull 14. Total bust.

When I flipped the pity timer on the 30+ boxes, as predicted, I got BxP, then the worst Prime player.

For the free 30 box gift, I got the Legend. LOL. Go figure.

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    When the cheap 250g boxes are on offer, I’m 100% for getting the scrub from the pity timer....100%
    It's all done with mirrors
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    criffy said:

One of the best movies I've seen.