WOH 3/2

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
I am guessing we will have a Max 580 Legend for HOF today, but I’m not sure they are going to give us stackable skills like they have the past 2 weeks. Personally, I am hoping for a Lefty 2B or OF with stackable skills for WOH that I can cycle cap today. It will be so much easier than getting enough LXP to cap Green or Dykstra which I have both at Silver 10.
Prev1

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If only that Ozzie was 2x vs rhp...so close!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    They at least got it right with Albies. He is a LHP killer for real.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Could use another switch hitter. Both are serviceable. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Good rewards overall, hopefully the boxes are good too!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Solid rewards likely means they jacked up the pitchers again to stupid level.

I got Honus at 20/20 so if it is still Babe, should be a fun day.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Solid rewards likely means they jacked up the pitchers again to stupid level.

I got Honus at 20/20 so if it is still Babe, should be a fun day.

I don’t know why they would change it, but still hoping Babe is at 6.10. Jones from last Monday at D10 smoked Babe every time and Guerrero from 2 weeks ago has been smoking Gibson as well. This Piazza will just make it that much easier and faster to cycle cap.
  • RIMillionairesRIMillionaires Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Anyone confirm the pitching rosters? Is it still all righty except babe at 6.10? 
    Anyone confirm the pitching rosters? Is it still all righty except babe at 6.10? 

Pitching chart is identical through level 4 so far
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    All pitchers are the same no changes 

Pitchers levels are increased if you are Gold.

Babe is now 288 overall and his stuff is 401. An increase from 276/387.

Gibson is pumped up too, so expect a ton of curves from that cheating MFer.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited March 2020

Welp, straight up 9 and out on round one vs Babe. That hasn't happened in forever.

Trying a video reboot now to see what happens.

ETA: For those that will ask, using Honus Wagner 20/20 skills.  Honus has been killing Babe.

Welp, this blows. Back to the old GLU routine again if you are below Diamond.

Started the round with four straight hits, 6-3 man on second, no outs, then NINE AND OUT.

So much for enjoying the last few weeks.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Pitchers levels are increased if you are Gold.

Babe is now 288 overall and his stuff is 401. An increase from 276/387.

Gibson is pumped up too, so expect a ton of curves from that cheating MFer.

Babe/CY are 600's and Gibson is a 580. You prob just had bad rng.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Had to use video restart on Cy but got straight thru Gibson and Ruth with video boost. 
    @DFBB: Yep, third time through, video boost only, ALL STRAIGHT pitches from Ruth. Recorded no outs and won 7-6 easily.

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn, I’m waiting on cs to activate field pass..got the gold and boxes but discount and reward tiers not active...not sure if I should just keep cycling or wait till they activate it...could be 10 minutes or 6hours wait time...killing my cycle cap time
    2nd cycle and got Albies!
    So Albies is a switch hitter, but his skill is double lefty? Damn...

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    1 for 1 with a vid boost to knock out Babe. Evans G10 18/18
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I beat it the first time with Evans with only a video boost. It was very simple. Just tried again and lost 3 in a row with a 80 gold boost. Did they change it in the middle of the event?
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Yea I went with Toby Harrah at G10 and went 3 straight out with a 80 gold boost. Video restart with another 80g boost and got one run scored. I smoked the first 9 but babe is way harder for some reason. 
    TBWepa said:
    Yea I went with Toby Harrah at G10 and went 3 straight out with a 80 gold boost. Video restart with another 80g boost and got one run scored. I smoked the first 9 but babe is way harder for some reason. 

Toby Harrah is a 540 guy. At G10, Harrah was pretty useless for me after dominating Ruth for a while about three weeks ago.

TBWepa said:

Toby Harrah is a 540 guy. At G10, Harrah was pretty useless for me after dominating Ruth for a while about three weeks ago.
    Don’t mess with Texas Toby. 580 double LH skills. Skills are at a 12 each 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I beat it the first time with Evans with only a video boost. It was very simple. Just tried again and lost 3 in a row with a 80 gold boost. Did they change it in the middle of the event?
    Yes, I’m quoting myself. But this time I won with a video boost. I just can’t figure this game out.
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Anybody try Piazza against the Babe?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    sullipa8 said:
    Yes, I’m quoting myself. But this time I won with a video boost. I just can’t figure this game out.

I attempted Babe three times, lost to him 6-3, 6-0, and then beat him 7-6 with only one out.  All 40g boost.

So between us, video boost was 2-2, 80g boost was 0-3, and 40g boost was 1-3.  Conclusion?  Don't waste gold on boosts, I guess....

Ah forgot about the Newer Toby.

You need higher than 12/12

Ah forgot about the Newer Toby.

You need higher than 12/12

Yea I brought him up to 13 and no difference. I got no more lxp for it. I’m screwed but it’s ok. I don’t plan to bring over Piazza to ‘20 despite double WoH skills. I got Posada