WOH 3/2

2Next

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    TBWepa said:

Ah forgot about the Newer Toby.

You need higher than 12/12

Yea I brought him up to 13 and no difference. I got no more lxp for it. I’m screwed but it’s ok. I don’t plan to bring over Piazza to ‘20 despite double WoH skills. I got Posada 
    Don’t bother leveling a legend if you’re not going to take them to 16/16
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    3rd straight HOF cycle Cap. He’s gonna do well until ‘20 comes out. Wonder what this weekend’s Royale will have in store for us.
  • Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Can someone post the pitchers chart 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    0-3 against babe
    And the fn game keeps crashing at 6-9 or 6-10
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Was ok today.. took 2 tries with Hornsby 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    3rd straight HOF cycle Cap. He’s gonna do well until ‘20 comes out. Wonder what this weekend’s Royale will have in store for us.
    What is your “process” for cycle capping a player in WOH. Do you level the player to something like Platinum 5 and then cycle WOH 15 times? What is the most efficient way to do it? 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    It depends how much time I have. I usually get to P10 and cycle cap from there.
    edited March 2020
    0-10 with Hornsby, Wagner, and Yount. 
    80g boosts each time. 
    Multiple gold replays. 
    What a fn waste of time. 

• chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I don’t usually have time to cycle cap but he is a big upgrade over 470 tony wolters.  Not to bad overall getting 4th.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    likenight said:
    80g boosts each time. 
    Multiple gold replays. 
    What a fn waste of time. 

I refuse to believe this is true
    likenight said:
    80g boosts each time. 
    Multiple gold replays. 
    What a fn waste of time. 

I refuse to believe this is true
    I really wish it wasn’t.
    That’s not even counting how many times I failed to reach him. 
    Hell, I even failed on autoplay at 6-1, 6-2, and 6-3 a few times, and the lowest guy I have in my lineup now is Yount so I don’t get it. 

This will be my last season though.

F2P last two and All Star 13 this year. 
    That’s a big jump in spend and I won’t do it anymore. 
    I have a great team and even with 6 ATGs, I still can’t get it done. 
    Too many “glitches”, always on the short end of the RNG, and the fact that GLU doesn’t give a fck about retention. 
    They won’t miss my $2000 and I won’t miss them. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Busy day yesterday. Going out with a bang.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @drsmartassphd
    Nice bro!  I guess, like me, you will be playing ‘19
    till it fades to dust ehh?
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    What is your “process” for cycle capping a player in WOH. Do you level the player to something like Platinum 5 and then cycle WOH 15 times? What is the most efficient way to do it? 
    It depends on the time. On an ideal day, I level-up to P10 then cycle to D10. I prefer P10 because Fan Rewards is not active and D1 requires 1,050 gold. It only works if you’re able to Autoplay the first seven rounds of each of the 6 levels. If you’re unable to successfully Autoplay, then there isn’t enough time in the day to cycle that much. On a good day with enough time, assuming you can successfully Autoplay, you can get 14+ cycles in.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Cycle capped from p4 w/Kiner. It wasn't pretty and half way through I decided to autoplay gold rounds through level 5 to get 3 cycles per hour roughly. Before boost to 600 Kiner was 50/50 with vid boost but 100% win with 80g last 3 weeks. Those twenty points seemed to push him over that fine line of comfort however as all told he was probably 17/24 or 25 with 80g. It also seemed to be in my favor to get to 6.10 without vid restart as an option. Every time at 6.10 when it was available I was curved out. Literally 100% of the time.

I typically don't boost 6.8 and only do vid w/Lenny at 6.9. He was golden all damn day until the last hour going 2/6. I was ready to throw things, ladies and gents.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@dustyhunks: I was in the same boat. My last two cycles were just Gibson cheating over and over and over. Was clearing him all day with just one, maybe two curve outs during the round until the very end. Pissed me off so damn bad. I would use my video restart on Gibson. At one point I was 0-6. Three of those games were just straight up 9 and out.  I hate Gibson so much because he is so damn easy to beat when he doesn't friggin cheat.

Funny thing was, in those two brutal cycles, once I got to Babe, Honus wouldn't see a single curve out and I would end it in 7-9 at bats.

Also, I used my video restart on Babe three times. I too was straight up curved out twice (9 and out) but the third time I saw no curve out and ended it quickly.

RNG is a helluva drug.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service