Pickoff question

Guwop02Guwop02 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I was playing last night and the computer(I guess that’s the name for what controls the other team)picked 4 times in a row. I see them pick once all of the time and every once and a while it’ll pick twice, but I’ve never seen 4 in a row. I actually waited to steal on the 3rd pitch just  in case they pitched out and decided to run after 3 in a row. Well based on my thread, you can guess what happened on the 4th pitch lol. I know you can change setting for your team when it comes to the frequency at which they do certain things, but this was a first for me and I wanted to see if anyone else has seen this? Thanks. 

Answers

• Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I’ve had as much as 5 pick off attempts in a row. Don’t let that deter you. If your base running upgrade is maxed, you should be successful in over 80%-90% of your stolen base attempts. If you’re playing competitive Match Me games where runs are hard to come by, you should still attempt stolen bases since you’ll have a greater probability of being successful than caught stealing. 
  • Guwop02Guwop02 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thanks for the reply. Still new to this so every bit of advice def helps. Thanks. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’m getting your sig pic done as an oil painting for my office

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Guwop02Guwop02 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @drsmartassphd that’s awesome. It’s def one of the best sports pics I’ve seen in some time.