Who’s missing?

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
with Jackie on the bench and Paige as my SP1, is there any other ATG’s BESIDES the $100 box guys (Young, Cobb and Rivera) that have been released?

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    This is the biggest flex I’ve seen this whole year.
  • AllstarbennyAllstarbenny Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    This is the biggest flex I’ve seen this whole year.
    For real, I wouldn't know who to keep, haha.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

My silver team looks close to that too. Like my gold team, I have MANY legends on the bench I can't level due to the LxP squeeze.

Part of me is still very frustrated with what GLU has done to this game, but at the same time I'm thankful.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I literally just did the same thing but posted to my clubmates in Line Chat lol.... but I don’t have Babe or Paige and of course not Cobb, Young or Rivera.... amazing. No 3B to complete the starting 9 tho, so Schmidt is it
    It's all done with mirrors
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Pie Traynor but no one knows wtf he was. If you're gonna Hoyt Wilhelm might as well Pie Traynor....

edit: it's probably a licensing issue. I'm sure they had ideas but they ultimately aren't the ones that decide.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Awesome your team looks very similar to mine I'm just missing Babe and Hank. 

• Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I’m convinced you guys were just looking for an excuse to show off your ATG-laden teams. LOL
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Michael jack Schmidt is the greatest 3b of all time so he could be an ATG to fill that spot 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Awesome your team looks very similar to mine I'm just missing Babe and Hank. 

Similar yes, but you’ve got those shiny gold thingys!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Pete rose played third so he could be an ATG