Willie mays the shortstop.....

2Next

Comments

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Man... I'm free to play, and this stuff even pisses me off.  Like I actually feel for those that spend money, land their mark, then switched on them.  Major kick in the manhood if you ask me.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    It’s an unfortunate reality in this game, but you (as a player) need to do your due diligence as well. If something doesn’t seem right, It most likely isn’t. These errors happen all too frequently. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    It’s an unfortunate reality in this game, but you (as a player) need to do your due diligence as well. If something doesn’t seem right, It most likely isn’t. These errors happen all too frequently. 
    I'm with you there. It shouldn't happen, but if it's obviously the wrong position, it will get changed, guaranteed. However, stuff that isn't an error (like skills) shouldn't be changed ever. Because that is a bait and switch the player can't prepare for.  
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    cb11 said:
    I'm with you there. It shouldn't happen, but if it's obviously the wrong position, it will get changed, guaranteed. However, stuff that isn't an error (like skills) shouldn't be changed ever. Because that is a bait and switch the player can't prepare for.  
    100% agree. I’m not even sure why Glu changes skills after release. It’s simply wrong
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I’m just waiting for them to clearly state they knowingly committed violations against the Latham Act.  With the 45000 gold spent, using Glu math I am forwarding the violation to Apple for a $400 refund.  

They “intended to make the change”. Sounds clear as day to me. 

“ I understand your disappointment here but the change was intended. The team will be making certain decisions if they feel like that will be beneficial to all the players.

I'll take it as feedback and forward it to the team. That way, our team will have a reference on what players think about the game and what they wanted in the game, especially about this. While I'm unable to provide real-time updates and its implementation, rest assured that we'll positively look into it for you.

I would like you to know that the team will be working in such a way that it will be beneficial to all the players by considering all the feedback and suggestion which we receive from players like you. No worries, as said I'll make sure that your suggestion reaches the team so that they can check and see what can be done.”