Look everyone! It’s a Unicorn!

2Next

Comments

• TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Took me about 15 boxes and $13 but I got Brett - all set for 2020 now with him and Hornsby - going to upgrade from Hornsby to another Brett-like lefty if possible in the next few weeks.  Ready for the eventual Ichiro drop...
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Got the $9.99 pack yesterday and landed him.  Him and Berra are my keepers atm.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Why I waited for cvc 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yep.  I landed him on a CVC box, too.
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

My golden snitch. After 17k gold spent yesterday I gave up. And got him on my second box today. I knew he couldn’t out run me. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Just got him on a CvC pull 😀. Now I won’t have to look at the Dykstra graphic all next year. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Just got him on a CvC pull 😀. Now I won’t have to look at the Dykstra graphic all next year. 
    i'd prefer dykstra graphic over brett graphic lol
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

• PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    TBWepa said:

My golden snitch. After 17k gold spent yesterday I gave up. And got him on my second box today. I knew he couldn’t out run me. 
    I got 3 boxes from CvC. On the second one, I pulled him and am very happy. Def a keeper. Then, I pulled him again with the 3rd box. lol.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I caught me a keeper and finished him off with a CVC win. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited March 2020
    TBWepa said:

I got 3 boxes from CvC. On the second one, I pulled him and am very happy. Def a keeper. Then, I pulled him again with the 3rd box. lol.
    Who else you taking now? I’m taking Babe and Brett with me unless somehow they release someone too good to pass up on. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Can’t decide between Brett and Babe or Brett and Mantle
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Glad I decided to try and get him with gold. No luck with CvC at all.  Pretty much all BxP then the worst Prime guy on the last pull. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    TBWepa said:

Who else you taking now? I’m taking Babe and Brett with me unless somehow they release someone too good to pass up on. 
    My options are not fantastic. Brett is essentially a lock. I have:
    Lefty OF ATG Ted Williams 600, BO, RO
    Lefty OF Shawn Green 580, RHP, RHP
    Switch C Posada 580, RO, RO
    Righty 2B Johnson 600, RO, LHP

I have a few other options (Wallach, Schmidt) but have narrowed it down to these 4. Leaning towards Posada. That Switch hitting C with Runners on x2 might be too hard to pass up. It's a shame because Ted Williams is the only ATG I have ever pulled in my years of playing this game and it feels weird leaving him behind. I wish I had Berra or Babe.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Took me 30K  Gold and 10 CVC boxes but finally got him. Now have my three keepers. Paige, Wagner and Brett !
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Took me 30K  Gold and 10 CVC boxes but finally got him. Now have my three keepers. Paige, Wagner and Brett !
    Unless something happens over the next few weeks, looks like we will have the exact same keepers. 💪