A New Unicorn Already! Stan the Man

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

Comments

• txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Now I just feel like glu is coming up with atgs out of their a$$ not even impressed 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm hoping/expecting them to adjust his ratings. As is, he won't even be the 2nd best lefty that's been released in the past 3 days. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
     Very disappointing... how should I be motivated to chase Stan if I already have Brett??? Glu you just released a 600 lefty with the exact same skills! I mean come on glu give him double late innings or woh skills!  And Brett was a 5% pull chance and atgs are just over 1%. Something needs to separate the two and that should obviously be more desirable skills. Was so expecting much more out of the next atg. Wow 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
     Very disappointing... how should I be motivated to chase Stan if I already have Brett??? Glu you just released a 600 lefty with the exact same skills! I mean come on glu give him double late innings or woh skills!  And Brett was a 5% pull chance and atgs are just over 1%. Something needs to separate the two and that should obviously be more desirable skills. Was so expecting much more out of the next atg. Wow 
    Unless the end game is 620 👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    For Christ sake another OF. Where the F is the third baseman?!?!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Unless the end game is 620 👀
    Nah... don’t see it happening. But who knows? 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I can say their incompetence never ceases to amaze. Impressively disappointing 
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

Oh hello, I got Brett but this guy would likely be my 2nd Keeper if I could nab him.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH