Royale Weekend 3/6-3/8 Cactus and Grapefruit

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I guess Bench and Cruz are my new keepers
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Mr Wagner....you've officially been replaced. We won't be needing your services in the upcoming season 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Is the 600 Johnny Bench and 600 Jose Cruz that much better than 580 Toby Harrah and Shawn Green to go chasing after? Is it splitting hairs or is there a real big glaring difference?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Is the 600 Johnny Bench and 600 Jose Cruz that much better than 580 Toby Harrah and Shawn Green to go chasing after? Is it splitting hairs or is there a real big glaring difference?
    Bench is a WOH Babe Killer...but the double LHP skill is going to suck hard in most other modes.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Bench is a WOH Babe Killer...but the double LHP skill is going to suck hard in most other modes.
    Yeah, it's actually surprising how bad the double LHP skill is in all game modes aside from WOH.  I have Albies and Evans with those skills and they're batting averages are almost 100 points lower than comparable players on my roster with different skill combos  There just aren't that many lefty pitchers, so their skills are rarely active.   
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    If you want a lefty killer, then sure go for Bench.

I'd recommend double Runners On instead of LHP though. Depends on what other options you have. Double RHP is great since it activates so much, but LHP is more situational.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    In other words the Bench is solely for WoH purposes. Could the 580 Harrah with same skills be similarly effective against the Bambino? I just don't want to be wasting my gold for a better player that will come out later especially how unpredictable and inconsistent Glu is that we could have a slight chance at 620's. Probably not, but it'll be like Glu to throw out 620's without warning on the last hour of the last day. Just want to be prepared for that last minute got to have keeper. Don't really see one this weekend.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’m not as obsessed with WOH as the rewards are basically garbage compared to effort put in. Of course, that could hopefully change in ‘20. That being said, I’ll gladly take the CvC rewards and see what happens. And if somehow the weekend FR is interesting, may give both boxes a shot. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Yolmer Sanchez is definitely playing in the Cactus League this year.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    GLU can't be bothered with minor details like that...
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I really wish they would offer a way to garner LxP in WoH Royale. They removed that a few months ago and it takes away from the fun. I get they want you buying more, but who the heck wants to buy resources to cap a player 20 points below the standard?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Took 3 times to get Robles for the set.  Got Keith the first two trips.   Can concentrate on BGs now
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    While I’m at it Mike Moustakas is also playing in the Cactus League not in Florida. Nor did he and Sanchez play in Florida last year either.