First World Problems

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
On Thursday morning, I was comfortable with my keepers for 2020 taking Mantle, Berra and Paige.  Since then I've pulled Ruth, Brett, Bench and Cruz.  Decisons, decisons.

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Seems like an easy decision to me.  WOH is my favorite so I always doubted I would take an ATG.  Give me the double WOH active skill guy any day!

You know a 600 late inning switch hitter is coming out right after you pick your keepers!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yea can’t believe two of these Yankees will have to get left behind :( 

• JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Once you move up you’ll probably leave your keepers behind anyways so take who you like.  They’ll give you a bit of an advantage to start, but anyone hardcore doesn’t use them at all now.  You’ll find solid replacements to beat any event in the new game.  I don’t think anything will hinge on 1 keeper.  Unless you stay bronze all year!  
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Stop thinking about keepers. Wait till the game is over. Same song and dance as last year. The players will be available to you as beta unwinds and drifts into full release. It’s really not worth the contemplation