Field pass 02/24

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
Anyone else having problems with FP today? I got the boxes and the gold,  just no leveling discount or any rewards for points scored. Also it shows I can still purchase it.

Comments

• chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I've had this problem in the past.  Put in a ticket and they should have it fixed pretty quick.
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    They got it fixed and gave me gold for the inconvenience, I was shocked.
  • allstarjay81allstarjay81 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having the same issue with my field pass.  Now what is considered fa fast response  to this type of issue. A day?   Opened 30 box’s and used Over 200 thousand xp ,200 thousand prime xp, 240 thousand legend xp and 600 thousand cash on leveling up then realized I wasn’t getting.  It for less then when I put a ticket in she said  
    Thank you for reaching out to us and for providing all the necessary information we may need to address your field pass issue. I'm sorry to hear that it didn't automatically activate again. No worries because I've already looked into it. 

First of all, I already made some changes to your account and now you should be able to find the Field pass in the game with your AutoPlay and Level Discount already enabled. Second, for the one-time rewards, I checked your logs and was able to confirm that you already received the following:
    for the inconvenience caused to you, we can either add 200 gold or revert the extra resources spent on leveling players before the field pass is activated. 
    Um I’m think taking  back all the extra. Resources  is the better choice.    200 gold I can get in few min watching there videos.      And still. I’m unable to level up at a lower rate.   And still shows I can purchase a field pass and still waiting for the changes  event does this type of crap to my account. And I’m sure many other accounts go through the same this crap 
    THATS MY RANT OF THE DAY🤨