Dynasty Box results?

DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
So , has anybody had any success with the $20 Dynasty Box?

I pulled Johnson, but already have him.....
In the hunt for Mays (not the SS version....)

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I feel like this late in the season they should just release the box in the store for gold purchase. Enough with the $ gouging 
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @mythicaldragon
    I am totally on board with that Bro!
    Time to unload the gold!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    It was in the store for like an hour during the week for 1,000 gold before Glu pulled the plug. Pulled Willie Mays but it’s worthless since they never made him a bonus. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I think it’s likely we’ll see that box plugged into WOH permanently for those who still are playing 19 after the new game comes out.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    samtheman said:
    I think it’s likely we’ll see that box plugged into WOH permanently for those who still are playing 19 after the new game comes out.
    Think about this, why would they continue to make 19 enticing once 20 comes out?  From Glu’s perspective, they will make more money with people switching over to 20 and building new teams. I think it’s likely that 19 will become boring within a month on the release of 20
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    samtheman said:
    I dont think that will happen, it doesnt mesh with the theme of the year.   Will likely just be a 580/590 legend