Need insight

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Is The Babe a Babe killer? Toby Harrah at 16/16 and 80 gold boost ain't cutting it this weekend for some reason. I really don't like the offered players but I would like one of them for points next week particularly the Bryant. I know I can buy boxes to get Bryant but I don't like him that much to chase him.

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Is The Babe a Babe killer? Toby Harrah at 16/16 and 80 gold boost ain't cutting it this weekend for some reason. I really don't like the offered players but I would like one of them for points next week particularly the Bryant. I know I can buy boxes to get Bryant but I don't like him that much to chase him.
    @Toughthundercats, If you’re looking into playing 2020, then I’d suggest you hold off on selecting your keepers until you have the players you want. There is no time limit as to when you need to select them. 2020 will be very light for the first few months. You can still play 2019 during this period to make sure you get who you want- The players will be easily available.