Want To Make Sure I Understand This Correctly: When 2019 Ends, I Can Still Play Games In It?

2Next

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I don't know if the woh rewards ALL sucked. Before legends were released there were some good primes as rewards, and even early legends rewards (that 450 Scioscia haunts me to this day). But, yes, walk off has in general been an incredible time sink for minimal reward. 
    Same, and they dropped lxp boxes mid event.  I remember that.   Was not my favorite day to say the least
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

Just in case people thought things would change in 2020, today's top woh reward vs my team roster, and I've barely played...welcome gifts and compensation gifts provided most of the 5* players

It's all done with mirrors
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Josh Donaldson is still a Blue Jay, eh?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Just in case people thought things would change in 2020, today's top woh reward vs my team roster, and I've barely played...welcome gifts and compensation gifts provided most of the 5* players

i expect that to continue as it was the trend almost all year.   That's why I am not basing my keepers off purely WOH.  I made that mistake last year.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Only thing "somewhat" defensive to your comment on 2020 @Sandpipers is that we are still in the beta phase. I give them grace until one or two weeks into the official product has launched to judge. As for what you said @Mattattack, I 100% agree on not basing keepers on WOH alone.

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yes you can keep playing 2019 and use Willie Mays. He will get you no bonus points just like he’s getting you now. 

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Yes you can keep playing 2019 and use Willie Mays. He will get you no bonus points just like he’s getting you now. 

At least that Mariano should get you some bonus points soon, right? Oh wait....nevermind. Too soon? JK Love me some @ShoveItUpYoenis2