Walkoff Difficulty

judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
difficulty seems over the top tonight. I have a pretty good team and I’m using 80 gold boost. I usually beat it relatively easily but not today.

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Yeah, things have changed up today.... not getting as many curves from Babe but the wiffle ball hits are back
    It's all done with mirrors
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    0-8 
    80g boost each time
    fck it
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Weird, I was 2/2 with 560 kinner in gold
  • HTX2017WCHTX2017WC Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Today was the first time I beat HOF all year using 600 Jim Rice.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Was way easier for me.  I was using Wagner on Babe tho so maybe that’s why.  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I went 1 for 7 and finally got through with a 480 gold restart because double gold and i was mad as hell lol.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I cycled 9 times yesterday.

Was easily one of the most fun days with WoH. I have Wagner G10 20/20 and he is great against Ruth. Can't hit HRs off Ruth again since they jacked up his levels, however.  Also, since I figured out a few weeks ago which pitches to pull and which ones to hit the other way against Ruth, I've been hammering him. Twice yesterday he started the round out with two curve outs, and I was able to get 9 hits in a row and win after.

It is still Gibson that friggin sucks. Per my other posts yesterday, I had to use my video restart on that cheating MFer five times, but all five times I cleared him easily after the reboot, then beat Babe too. Go figure.

Once again I have the perfect WoH team. I was averaging 22-25 minutes a cycle if there were no shenanigans. I played about 4.5 hours total yesterday. Some of that during "work". LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

Was easily one of the most fun days with WoH. I have Wagner G10 20/20 and he is great against Ruth. Can't hit HRs off Ruth again since they jacked up his levels, however.  Also, since I figured out a few weeks ago which pitches to pull and which ones to hit the other way against Ruth, I've been hammering him. Twice yesterday he started the round out with two curve outs, and I was able to get 9 hits in a row and win after.

It is still Gibson that friggin sucks. Per my other posts yesterday, I had to use my video restart on that cheating MFer five times, but all five times I cleared him easily after the reboot, then beat Babe too. Go figure.

Once again I have the perfect WoH team. I was averaging 22-25 minutes a cycle if there were no shenanigans. I played about 4.5 hours total yesterday. Some of that during "work". LOL

Are you using Green against Gibson ?

how are his skills ?

Nope. Using 600 Brett Butler at 17/17.

Last week, Green was getting curved, so I used 540 Brett Butler, and he didn't get curved out once. Go figure. It was the same crap last week too. I used the video reboot on Gibby, then would easily clear him and then beat Babe.

Still gets it done, but it is annoying as hell to watch Gibson throw pitch after pitch in the stands after you make it 4-3. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I used Posada double rob against Gibby skills 16/16 had no problems. It was Ruth that was being a pain in the rear for me. I was using Harrah double lhp skills 18/18 couldn't get through 🤷‍♂️ I was 0/6 for the day.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Had no issues in woh last night. Got in 8 cycles pretty easily. Was pretty straightforward. Jose Cruz G10, 16/16 beat Gibby consistently with just a vid boost. Honus Wagner G10, 17/17 dominated the Babe using just 40g boost. Got 10k lxp every box. 

I have 600 Brett but also wanted Cruz too and didn't get him. I had a feeling Cruz would beat Gibby, don't know why.

My G10 Wagner is 20/20, so video boosts are all I used. Babe is so much more fun now that I have a player at his level. :ayeayecaptainobvious:

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts

Was easily one of the most fun days with WoH. I have Wagner G10 20/20 and he is great against Ruth. 

It was nice of them to take a photo with you afterwards.
    Image result for honus wagner babe ruth
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17

That's actually a really damn great picture if it is real. Kid looks familiar too.

Poor Wagner....he wasn't easy on the eyes. LOL

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    He looks like a character Robin Williams would have played.  Mr. Doubtfire?
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    that’s me in a couple more years.... or less 😜
    It's all done with mirrors
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts

That's actually a really damn great picture if it is real. Kid looks familiar too.

Poor Wagner....he wasn't easy on the eyes. LOL

Kid looks like Michael Shannon (the actor). 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Wonder if we will get to try our luck against Wilhelm Wed or Mon ? 600 knuckleballer will be tough.