3/9 WOH

2Next

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I was able to cap him just after the event ended. I was cutting it close, so I had to use gold to sim pretty much all the games. I was able to cycle the whole HOF in 14 minutes to get to the last round. Then I just took my time in that last round since I knew I could finish. If this wasn’t the last few weeks of the game, I probably wouldn’t have spent that gold. But really, what am I holding it for at this point? 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    2-0 with Bench, but just couldn't get it up for the reward. Stopped playing around 11a and didn't think about it again. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Jose Cruz is cheat code though he did get run once by gibson. Only cycled 7 or so times, just not interested in Dale. Even had a zero boost cycle after accidentally forgetting to vid boost 6.9 and use gold at 6.10. Kiner still gets it done. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

My experience was weird yesterday.  Cycled three times easily -- no restarts other than the video restart, 40g boosts on 6.9 and 6.10, and sometimes no boost at all. 

Then my fourth cycle, I could not get through Babe even with the video restart, so had to buy a restart. Beat him and went for cycle 5, around 11 last night.  Tried for an hour, spent 2K gold, and simply could not beat the RNG for my 5th cycle.

I'm not going to post about "cheating" and the like, but situations like mine do cause me to raise an eyebrow at Glu's tactics.  It very much felt like I got to play on "normal" difficulty and then they decided I'd done enough and turned off the faucet.  Ended up spending about 2500 gold on 5 cycles, after spending about 160 gold on the first three.  (FYI, I'm gold level, using Evans double lhp, skills at 17/17). 

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
     My same Evans had a tough time yesterday. Couldn’t beat him with just video boost in 5 tries but finally got it done with 80g. Had tough RNG all day losing at 6-7 and 6-8. Couldn’t even sim 6-2 in the last hour ;-)