150 videos

Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
Wow...when i heard the limit would be 150, i was kinda upset.  But i work 60 hrs a week, and usually pass out before events end, and my free time is spent playing the game.  150 videos seems just right.  Im not a mega spender only about 400 dollars a year, so videos are my lifeline.  But i cant even watch that many videos during the week, and enjoy the game.  But the weekends are a different beast.  I work hard, but i rest even harder on the weekends.  

My question is this: 150 videos in a weekday event seems ok, but on weekends dont you think the daily counter should be more?

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I could live with the limit if they would suspend it during 2x gold events when the squirrels pack away the nuts for the winter. 
  • Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
    What about just increasing it...im not a cheater, so i dont know, but in a fb page im on they mentioned auto tappers...this will stop them i guess, but im pretty sure i can reach at least 250 on a weekend and still have enough time to actually enjoy the game.
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    150 videos at 30 seconds a piece takes an hour and 15 mins (without load time). That is really, really low for many of us.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This may be my lack of understanding or following.. 

Is it 150 per day or 150 per event?
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    This may be my lack of understanding or following.. 

Is it 150 per day or 150 per event?
    Per day, the counter resets every evening at 8 PM eastern
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Do WOH boosts, etc count against the 150?
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Boosts havent affected my vid count...but i read on fb that it did...not sure if there are two beta versions out.