Skipping WOH Rounds

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Does this perk for VIP All Star Level 18 mean exactly what it says? You just hit a button and it automatically takes you to the last guy in Level 1?

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Indeed it does.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Does this perk for VIP All Star Level 18 mean exactly what it says? You just hit a button and it automatically takes you to the last guy in Level 1?

Get it baby!  Your only 3-4K away!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Lol. It makes me sick I’ve already spent what I have on this game and it’s peanuts compared to others on here. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Lol. It makes me sick I’ve already spent what I have on this game and it’s peanuts compared to others on here. 

Is that 2019 or 2020? Goodness I had no idea there were All Star levels that high.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I kind of want to know what that dollar amount is...
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts

Is that 2019 or 2020? Goodness I had no idea there were All Star levels that high.
    It’s 2019.