3/13/20 Fan Rewards Past 10K?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Please and Thank You!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    RISP... meh not worth 50K gold unless you competing in gauntlet 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Or you can wait until Tuesday for another 580 guy that will be 20K in gold cheaper that will likely have better skills.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Blows my mind... spend 50k and dont even get a max player??? Like why?
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I am really getting sick of the 50K fan reward player being a key part of the bonus sets almost every weekend. Last weekend was a nice break, but it's been far too frequent IMO.
    And now with these almost impossible to pull foil players, talk about sucking the fun out of these bonus sets.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I am really getting sick of the 50K fan reward player being a key part of the bonus sets almost every weekend. Last weekend was a nice break, but it's been far too frequent IMO.
    And now with these almost impossible to pull foil players, talk about sucking the fun out of these bonus sets.
    Pretty much whenever there is a VIP event you can bet the 50k player will be a bonus set player. They run the VIP events 2-3 times a month now so that’s why you see them so often.