ATG Arms

maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
40 boxes of ATG arms for $99 

30 chances in 1000

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    One more shot at Mariano. I just drank a Monster and have adrenaline running thru my veins. Don’t think I can resist. 😳
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Why do they have Hoyt Wilhelm without knuckleball pitch?!? That’s why he’s in the HOF and known for?!? Plus should be an RP... only one season as an SP... did pitch a no hitter against stacked Yankees lineup with Mantle...
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    One more shot at Mariano. I just drank a Monster and have adrenaline running thru my veins. Don’t think I can resist. 😳
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    There isn’t a “SMH” emoji big enough for you brother...
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Why do they have Hoyt Wilhelm without knuckleball pitch?!? That’s why he’s in the HOF and known for?!? Plus should be an RP... only one season as an SP... did pitch a no hitter against stacked Yankees lineup with Mantle...
    I just pulled him, so I hope he stays SP so I can take him to 2020 as my Keeper SP, haha.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    "Why do they have Hoyt Wilhelm without knuckleball pitch?!?"

Do they even have a knuckleball programmed into the game?
    That might be cool.

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    They do. I faced R.A. Dickey quite a bit in years past. His knuckler was pretty wily
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts

That might be cool.

Phil Niekro has a knuckleball in TSB19. It’s actually a fun pitch to bat against. When I notice Niekro is the SP in a bonus game, I’ll manually play the first 1-2 innings. I requested that CS add the knuckleball to Hoyt’s arsenal since that was his signature pitch, and they responded with the common, “we’ll notify the developers” line. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited March 2020
    cool

i wish we could charge the mound
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Would be cool if he has a knuckle ball.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Horse42 said:

That might be cool.

Phil Niekro has a knuckleball in TSB19. It’s actually a fun pitch to bat against. When I notice Niekro is the SP in a bonus game, I’ll manually play the first 1-2 innings. I requested that CS add the knuckleball to Hoyt’s arsenal since that was his signature pitch, and they responded with the common, “we’ll notify the developers” line. 
    Lol. I did the exact same in 18 with RA Dickey. It was actually fun to play against
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    cool

i wish we could charge the mound
    @iratepirate Haha. I remember one of Nintendo’s first ever baseball games was Bases Loaded. If the pitcher hit the team’s best hitter, he would charge the mound then get ejected from the game. I don’t recall another video game that charged the mound until A-Rod’s MLB Slugfest 2003 on GameCube.