No fans in stadiums

SFGiantsFan1959_SFGiantsFan1959_ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
i think it will be very interesting to watch or listen to a game with no crowd noise. To actually hear the players and coaches talking it will be like listening in on the inner circle 

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited March 2020
    For sure. I remember the White Sox played the Orioles a few years ago with no fans. I didn't see the whole game but I saw a few clips from it. It was a very odd and interesting experience. Quite surreal.
  • SFGiantsFan1959_SFGiantsFan1959_ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    And now the NBA has suspended the rest of the season. Now that Jazz player Rudy Gobert has the Covid19virus. Both teams are in their locker rooms quarantined at this moment waiting to be cleared to leave the locker room 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Wow. Crazy
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    March madness is suppose to be doing the same. You will be able to hear the ball dribble and the shoes squeak. Reminds me of my gym that could literally echo a pin needle drop on the floor. Should be interesting 
  • SFGiantsFan1959_SFGiantsFan1959_ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
     well now no Basketball no Baseball no Hockey how things changed from when you replied 
  • Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I was bowling last night, and wwe smackdown was on the tv.  They were wrestling with no fans...its the oddest thing ive seen in a lonnngggg while
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    No fans at the stadium. So every Detroit Tigers  game?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Nice tigers jab..i heard that if mlb dosnt allow fans in the stands it will give the reds an advantage.  They always play in front of nobody.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    How are the Astros supposed to bang trash cans with an empty stadium?