TSB ‘20 Added Players List

WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
Hi again. Here is the TSB ‘20 Added Players List.
Set up is same as ‘19 list. As it’s early and I don’t have ‘20 game yet, this will be a work in progress. This is a live document meaning when I update it, you’ll see it. To view the chart better, I suggest downloading the free Google Sheets app.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-pwvDl08MuPaRvt3ssz9n9T8qjBZz_mz0qHJaq54odw

Please let me know if you find any new added players that are not in this list. Someone found 4* German Marquez in draft picks so if possible, please post screenshots of b1 players in picks search screen with a different pic than typical kind.  Any other in box in store, specials, or fan reward screen till official release comes out.
Any questions or suggestions feel free to ask. Thanks and hope you enjoy.

Comments

• WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Update. I’m sorry to all that tried to get viewing access to this chart. I didn’t realize I had it set to private 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ But now it should be viewable to all. 
    Those who play ‘20. Could I please get the max overall for b1 66, 75, 76, 80 and 81. Players in boxes
     doesn’t show max
  • StlCardsFan23StlCardsFan23 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This is awesome, thank you for this. Is there any chance you could tell me where I might be able to find the ‘19 version of this? Thanks
  • StlCardsFan23StlCardsFan23 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This is awesome, thank you for this. Is there any chance you could tell me where I might be able to find the ‘19 version of this? Thanks
    Sorry, I have since found what I was asking about. I find it interesting to look back on all the past players this season. Thank you for your work on this!
    edited March 2020
    You’re welcome. Glad a few enjoy it. I’d have to check if the formula is the same figuring out what a player will look like at each tier cap.