TSB ‘20 is here

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

Comments

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Going to wait until Noon to see what new potential keepers are out there, and blow my gold.

This hour and half is going to kill me haha.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m not sure new players will be released today in ‘19 if they are releasing ‘20 today. They might just have a box in WOH with the ATGs and some other, already released Max 600 guys. Won’t be for sure for another hour and a half.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’m not sure new players will be released today in ‘19 if they are releasing ‘20 today. They might just have a box in WOH with the ATGs and some other, already released Max 600 guys. Won’t be for sure for another hour and a half.
    I’d take an ATG box for WOH. Better than any other player I probably won’t keep.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I am right in the middle of a D6 cycle, so I am waiting too.  If there are new players, or shots at better keepers than I already have, I will finish my cycle, blow all my gold on them, then download...
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Well it ain’t in my App Store, yet
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    The final 19 WOH box sucks **** ass.

what a bunch twats
    Well it ain’t in my App Store, yet
    Me neither, and Glu’s website still shows the ‘19 version.
    The final 19 WOH box sucks **** ass.

what a bunch twats
    No ATGs.
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    This is an HOF box for the common man!  I may take today to cycle HOF and try to land Bench to replace Hornsby as my second keeper.  Brett is already locked in and then I'll build by Legend as SS. 

• rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    I was able to find the new version by searching for GLU in the App Store.
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Found it. TSB 2020 can’t find my ‘19 account. Anyone else with this problem?
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    You need to have your '19 account backed up either through Facebook or with an email address / password. Then when you connect to '20 using the same method as '19 it should recognize your '19 account.
    Found it! 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Maybe there will be new players in the store box. Would like to get Kershaw. Have never played Warm up !
    COWPILEY said:
    Maybe there will be new players in the store box. Would like to get Kershaw. Have never played Warm up !
    .5 % chance from the warm up box, 2% in Classic, 6 % All Star, and 100 % HOF.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I’m giving this thing a week before I download, knowing there will be a ton of glu-ups that I don’t want to deal with
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Based on WoH today and the boxes provided with the ten-year timer...

Is this what 2019 will look like until Wuhan kills us all?  Does this mean I can play WoH when I want? LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

CalYente said:
    You need to have your '19 account backed up either through Facebook or with an email address / password. Then when you connect to '20 using the same method as '19 it should recognize your '19 account.
    Yes I know. I have done that with email. Not working. Other device with different email worked first time.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

Based on WoH today and the boxes provided with the ten-year timer...

Is this what 2019 will look like until Wuhan kills us all?  Does this mean I can play WoH when I want? LOL

Following 18’s format, the events will run as normal (woh Monday, sprint Tuesday etc.) But there won’t be cvc/clash. There won’t be any bonus points/players. The boxes in the store is different though, as before in 18 you could only buy evo and xp boxes when the season ended.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Following 18’s format, the events will run as normal (woh Monday, sprint Tuesday etc.) But there won’t be cvc/clash.
    There was one final CvC during week of release, but then it was a ghost town after.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    samtheman said:
    CalYente said:
    Yes I know. I have done that with email. Not working. Other device with different email worked first time.
    My son and I  are having the same problem. Send a customer support request. No response yet.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Going to use my holder team as the pathfinder. 
    The response I got makes no sense and this is definitely not how I did on the device where I succeeded.