Pre Register for 20

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

On what planet is that $45 worth of stuff? LOL

I wish they could do something like look at what you spent, and offer you something to come back based on that. Include some gold and other useful items.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

I wish they could do something like look at what you spent, and offer you something to come back based on that. Include some gold and other useful items.

Did you not see the part where it says SPECIAL EDITION STICKER PACK!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    At strict retail for them it comes close but yeah I wouldn’t pay 45 for that package either.  Nonetheless, a few draft picks and Judge to start out with isn’t completely terrible.  Barring any future pulls will go with Lou and Green with Wood as my pitcher, still at least a month to go but if it follows previous versions the game is coming out a little earlier this coming season.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    It says "$45 VALUE".  By pre registering you get that value for free.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    The stickers will be invaluable...special edition so none of the noobs next year will be able to get them 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

It will be the “special edition” judge. Hey sold players last year early on for 39.99 I think. But he will be an irrelevant player by May more than likely. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Stickers for me were always about having the ones that other people didn’t have as much. If everyone has the same stickers they are even worse than they are right now 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    there was a special edition 4.5* Mookie with a head to head skill with a few other resources that was like $5-$10 at the beginning of 2019. I’m thinking the Judge will be similar.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I'm going to try to be more focused on setting my team up for later in the season when it gets fun, rather than blowing resources for club points day-to-day early on in the year when the game is really dry and boring without legends/atg.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    im staying f&**ing gold...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• NoTeethPelosiNoTeethPelosi Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Judge isn’t even fkn 5 stars. FFS
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Judge isn’t even fkn 5 stars. FFS

Not only that but they said the stickers would be special edition. Instead they just recycled the 2019 ones and made it so you can pull duplicates so you don’t even get 5 unique stickers. 2020 same old shit with Glu! 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I miss playing 2020 already.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service