10 YEAR BOXES!!!!

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Christmas has come early! Yeah, I’m passing on ‘20 until the quality assurance department gets back from their rather extended vacation.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I have over 30K in gold. If WoH doesn't turn off, or just comes on every Monday, I'm good.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

I have over 30K in gold. If WoH doesn't turn off, or just comes on every Monday, I'm good.

It appears that they are going the ‘18 route with WOH on Monday’s, Royale on Wednesdays. 

I'm good with that. Royale will suck hard, no doubt. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I already pulled Cobb and Hoyt.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I'm staying right here with '19!!! Forget '20 for now!
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    the gift box should have been the bonus box today in the store....and now is gone :(
    It's all done with mirrors
    There is something about a 1st day only gift which is the only reason I’m thinking about downloading. Anyone can share what it is?
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    The pre-registration gift gets applied whenever you download, correct?   I didn't know they had another 1st day gift.
    The pre-registration gift gets applied whenever you download, correct?   I didn't know they had another 1st day gift.

That Central box was neat. Where did it go?

That Central box was neat. Where did it go?
    I got it as a daily gift. Haven’t opened it yet. Did it disappear?

It did. I got my free BxP and "poof".

That Stan Musial looked nice.

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    the gift box should have been the bonus box today in the store....and now is gone :(
    Yes it disappeared 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Why isn’t there any bonus players? I think it’d make things really interesting if they made everyone in those boxes a bonus player lol

it kinda sucks that any bum out there can snag any atg that took me a lot of blood sweat n tears 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    There is something about a 1st day only gift which is the only reason I’m thinking about downloading. Anyone can share what it is?
    I'll download it to claim gifts but to actually seriously play it I'm going to wait for awhile. I don't think there is a huge rush right now like there is for toilet paper🙄🤔
    I'll download it to claim gifts but to actually seriously play it I'm going to wait for awhile. I don't think there is a huge rush right now like there is for toilet paper🙄🤔
    The free week of 5 Toolbox Subscription hopefully doesn’t start with the download. Have to activate it I think? Then I’d have to start buying uniforms and investments, not ready for that yet. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I am only playing to try to get a pitcher Keeper. The odds on Kershaw suck. And so far, no luck with the boxes. I’ve spent 9k of my 11k I had going into today.
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I got the hoyt on the 1st box. I was trying to get my keeper and I got him
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole