Question about TSB ‘20

sonofdavidsonofdavid Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
So from what I’ve read thus far, I understand that when I transition over to the ‘20 version I can bring 2 batters and a pitcher with me. Will anything else transfer over? Such as my gold or $ I’ve accumulated? Or I guess a better way to phrase it is what exactly will transfer over from ‘19 to ‘20? Any help from some more experienced players on this topic would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Only the keeper players.  You will have to log in with the same email/Facebook credentials, then win 1 BG.  Then you can select your keepers.  Nothing else carries over.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Only the keeper players.  You will have to log in with the same email/Facebook credentials, then win 1 BG.  Then you can select your keepers.  Nothing else carries over.
    Except the agony of GLU, that transfers over with an improved version
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    So before switching over to ‘20, I should use up my gold and points on the players that I decide to keep. Am I correct in that thinking?
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The Max overall & skills are the only thing relevant to the keepers you take to '20. Whether they are B1 or D10 in TSB19 they'll start at B1 & 48% of their max progressing throughout the game
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    You don’t get to bring anything except your keepers