2020 Prime Event Rewards

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
No, this isn’t a post whining about the absolutely terrible rewards available to us now. Nope, this post is about how I just noticed the points tiers are TEN TIMES what they have been the last several versions of the game.

Tier 6 used to be 150,000 points and the main reward was a whopping 100 gold. Now, it is 1,500,000 points and has the same stunningly poor reward of 100 gold.

In the other versions, to get 150,000 points in a Prime event, you’d need to spend about 700 gold while going on a 35 game winning streak. Even then the paltry 100 gold reward from Tier 6 was crap, but now?!?!? I don’t even want to know what it costs to get to 1.5 million points in a Prime event.

Glu better fix this quick and in a hurry. So far 2020 has been a total shitshow and a clusterfuck of bad rewards. Hell, the Special Edition Judge they have us is 4.5 stars and the base version is 5 stars. The SE version is on my bench, probably like everyone else.

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I think Michael Bolton from Office Space is one of their programmers.  There always seems to be a decimal point in the wrong place...
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I brought this to light early in Beta and still not changed. Along with 25mill club tier6 vs 2.5mill. When most of us could really get value in those small/medium rewards, they make them unattainable 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Yes, but look at those fancy new icons for draft picks! Maybe I should give up my promise to my family and play this game after all.  :|
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

In 2019 it was usually 2.5M for 200 gold. I would usually just get to that point and quit.

2020 is going EXACTLY how I thought it would. So glad I never downloaded it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

If I remember, didn't we have the same issue for a week or 2 at the beginning of '19?
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    If I remember, didn't we have the same issue for a week or 2 at the beginning of '19?
    I believe you’re correct TDub. 
    Maybe it's just a beta thing... 🤞