No Weekend Fan Rewards?

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Wow! At least they kept both mid-week and weekend FR in ‘18 game. 🤷‍♂️
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yeah they at least made 18 playable for a couple of weeks after the launch.  19 ended quick and abruptly 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

And you can forget any CS help. I leveled a guy on my silver team to S10. Got back to his profile and he was B1 again. Took my LxP, Gold, and Evo. Didn't have much left. Contacted CS on Monday, technically the last day of the game, and they have not replied. LOL

But they are still selling stuff in the store! They will take your money but they won't back up the product at all.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’ve cycled 9 times so far and have pulled 1 player out of all the boxes combined 😂 ... 80/20 rule sure making it tuff to repull existing guys on my roster lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I cycled three and its been all XP. Oh well.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Woh Monday is nice. But they went out of their way to destroy the weekend. Making the weekend rewards the same as weekday awards. One final parting shot from Glu. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

But they are still selling stuff in the store! They will take your money but they won't back up the product at all.

They haven’t backed up the product the past 12 months why would they start now 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Woh Monday is nice. But they went out of their way to destroy the weekend. Making the weekend rewards the same as weekday awards. One final parting shot from Glu. 

I posted in club chat that next weekend (club main event) includes the decent weekend rewards. I recall every time we had a weekend Royale the awards loaded initially at beginning of week as regular mid-week rewards which eventually changed to the good rewards (5400 gold, 3x ATG box etc) after a day or two. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a completely manual process (this switching of rewards) and will never happen again due to the game being abandoned.