If you're still playing 19, be careful

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
Non-VIP teams that go diamond are being jailed immediately upon winning the platinum playoffs to diamond. Not sure of exact details, but seems this is being done to prevent people from being able to do much in 19 now that 20 is out?

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Did it happen multiple times ? If so I’m done with the game
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Did it happen multiple times ? If so I’m done with the game

Two different people, but one person took their gold f2p team to diamond and it was jailed upon completion of platinum to diamond playoffs. The other person (out of pure boredom, and disinterest in the 2020 version) created a new team, spent $300 on the legendary ballers bundles in the store, played bonus games & tournaments to diamond and was also jailed upon completion of platinum to diamond playoffs. He's disputing the charges with his cc company. I do know of one other person that took their VIP team from gold to diamond in the past week and was fine. So, to me, seems like VIP teams are fine to go diamond in 19, but if you're not VIP, then I'd be careful.

Well **** this game then 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    They locked my access to my diamond team 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    That happened to me in '18. Was bored during the first month of '19 so jumped fro gold to diamond. I was temporarily jailed but it came back in about a week. Obviously frustrating and shouldn't happen, but hopefully, they get unjailed too.
    @cb11 I know one of the guys has been back and forth with CS and no success there. He's speaking with credit card company now since he spent like $300 and was jailed literally the same day, CS won't reverse it, etcetera.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @cb11 I know one of the guys has been back and forth with CS and no success there. He's speaking with credit card company now since he spent like $300 and was jailed literally the same day, CS won't reverse it, etcetera.
    If he’s on iPhone, apple will refund right away with screenshot
    @blueleopard any feedback on what this jailing is ?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Good to know. I'm staying Gold. All I'm doing is leveling all my guys to G10. I got everyone I wanted.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited March 2020
    They locked my access to my diamond team 

Do you mean 37 percent / suspended, or its jailed? And was this recent or has been like that for a while? What I'm talking about just seems to be occurring since 19 was shut down and 20 came out.
    If he’s on iPhone, apple will refund right away with screenshot

It was multiple purchases. I know that Apple is usually pretty good about things like this, but he didn't have any luck with them.
    Are they still in jail @JEDDDOGGY ?
    FYI, I went diamond Thursday and I’m not vip. Everything is fine.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Did you go straight to diamond from gold or had you been platinum for awhile?
    Straight to diamond from gold in the same day