Looks Like No More WoH For 2019 Starting 3/30

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Thanks, GLU!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I’m using this to get a refund from apple.

thank you glu !
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    It Sucks and blows
    It's all done with mirrors
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Well this sucks. I was looking forward to playing WOH. The boxes were actually decent in every level. 2020 Sucks right now and I play 2019 more than anything. 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    This, if it's permanent--plus the jailing of teams that go diamond--will be the final nail in the TSB coffin for me. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’m using this to get a refund from apple.

thank you glu !
    That’s actually a great idea! 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Please let us know your progress

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I will. Just waiting a stupid answer from cs and I’ll chat with apple after
    It will be several days before CS says anything. If you are successful, I will send you a PM through here to get your email if you don't mind.

This really sucks that they did this. What a bunch of assholes

• Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I’m hoping this was a mistake since it’s a repeat event from March 2019. 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    😳 😳😳🤔🤔🤔😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🔥🔥🔥👻👻👻... Shut the barn barn 🚪 
    Opened 19 after getting wiped out in 20 warm-up lev 2 with a freaking vid replay to boot. Might have to dust of 18 squad to face Whitey with all legend reward box, if my memories are correct
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    18 is the place to go for WOH now.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    I’m hoping this was a mistake since it’s a repeat event from March 2019. 
    Sadly, it was not a mistake though maybe an oversight. I'm full of theories about this game cause I just don't know but I believe there is a "script" (not in normal programmable computer sense) for lack of a better term that runs in two week intervals that requires human intervention to either trigger or end, maybe both. They just aren't staffed to do that now with everyone focusing on 20. Maybe this is intentional, maybe not but I would be very surprised if we see Royale on weekend again in 19. It's in the standard TSB format now same as 18. 20 on the other hand was coded from the start to include the weekend switches of events. Or not and there is manual intervention to change things up like in 19. WTF knows with this trash company.

Reasons why I think this is are that Royale Weekend came late in the 19 season and there were multiple times, probably every time since November, where after a prime weekend the daily events & rewards were set to repeat only to change to weekend Royale format (there are actually two setups re: BG and sprint days if you paid attention) with the rewards being updated at some point during the week. If after Wednesday we see Goldschmidt as the reward be sure that this is loop here on out. If not, who knows.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I thought they had put in place the script already like in 18...but apparently not. Unless this was a move to encourage more participation in 20....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I thought they had put in place the script already like in 18...but apparently not. Unless this was a move to encourage more participation in 20....
    That’s my hunch somewhat as well.  They want people playing 20.  Not 19
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    This should explain it all...
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs I don't know if it's the Canada thing or that you're probably gay but you have an awful lot to say with that post. I think you're just racist mostly though.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs I don't know if it's the Canada thing or that you're probably gay but you have an awful lot to say with that post. I think you're just racist mostly though.
    Could you explain how you got to that conclusion?  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Royale is back on Wednesday with correct (most recent ) rewards. Looks like someone forgot to flip the Monday switch? 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    How is a Barry meme racist? 🤣 He's getting people through this covid cooldown with his magnificent dong, Hanks 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    🤮🤮🤮
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷