Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @DFBB, can you add this link to an announcement for all the folks looking into the new season?  
  • Charlee9Charlee9 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    TSB is the biggest scam going or I was extremely naive. This was my first year in this game and the ball park gold bundle which says “free gold forever” isn’t actually the case. Sunk probably 10k into this game and had fun doing it thinking I was building a team and setting myself up to be more successful in the coming season. That isn’t the case everything resets. I don’t know how the eff they get away with the false advertising but apparently they do. Well it fooled me once but this game will never get another dime out of me. 🖕u glu
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    But everything doesn’t reset. You can play 2019 for as long as you like!
  • xtdotxxtdotx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
  • chihawkschihawks Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Wow
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Exactly 
  • SlamPigInGashSlamPigInGash Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Charlee9 said:Who spends 10k on a game? A game! Furthermore who spends 10k on anything & doesn’t read the fine print?! GLU has done a great job at knowing the human psyche & exploiting that to make money...true. Your own opulence was your downfall. Not GLU’s business model. Oh btw, I started playing in July of 2019 & bought three play store cards totaling $60.00. Within 4 months I pulled so many legends & ATG’s that my entire batting lineup was Legend, including DH & subs. With the likes of Bench, Davey Johnson, and more on the inactive roster. 😂 
    TSB is the biggest scam going or I was extremely naive. This was my first year in this game and the ball park gold bundle which says “free gold forever” isn’t actually the case. Sunk probably 10k into this game and had fun doing it thinking I was building a team and setting myself up to be more successful in the coming season. That isn’t the case everything resets. I don’t know how the eff they get away with the false advertising but apparently they do. Well it fooled me once but this game will never get another dime out of me. 🖕u glu

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Here's the image I was greeted with immediately after hitting a walkoff HR to beat 4-9 and advance to 4-10, thus of course not actually advancing to 4-10 but starting again from the bottom after already dropping 500 gold to even get to that point.

Why exactly did I choose to start playing again this year?

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    It is like that every year...pushing people to tier up, to buy boxes....and get frustrated so that you do more of it until winning comes back. I don’t sweat it until maybe July/August and usually things have evened out by then.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Couldn't beat 5-10 before the deadline, just missed continuing again. I love how they're happy to still take your 480 gold for the continue after the deadline but won't let you play it after the deadline.
  • spenny09spenny09 Registered Users 2 Posts
    What time do they usually do the free stuff Friday’s?
  • spenny09spenny09 Registered Users 2 Posts
    TSB should look at adding specialty 5-star player rewards immediately(because I’m sure they will at some point) and making rewards better for events. They would kill it if they did some extra stuff like that while everybody is on lockdown.
  • STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I like the game just it makes me mad that boxes are 300-600 and have 3 star players you can't even use. Everyday the box has 2 maybe 3 players worth keeping and they even suck. They need to start players at 350 not 188 and 315 max