Can’t Be Said Enough: Frick You GLU

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Frick you to eternity for the classic bait and switch (again), but this time for the last WoH.
Stuck at home quarantined, looking forward to playing what was supposed to be WoH for years to come, and you put it back to the original, shitty prizes.

Words can’t describe how much you suck for that. Effing jerks.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    It’s time to move on Doc
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    It’s time to move on Doc
    I agree with the doc. There is no reason to pull the plug on ANY event in the ‘19 game. Especially after all of us have contributed foolishly to the salaries of these out of the loop individuals. ‘18 is still going strong, so why not ‘19? So we should all just move on and throw more good money after bad? Sorry, but doc is right on this
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I would have kept chasing atgs, watched vids for gold, etc...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    It’s time to move on Doc
    I agree with the doc. There is no reason to pull the plug on ANY event in the ‘19 game. Especially after all of us have contributed foolishly to the salaries of these out of the loop individuals. ‘18 is still going strong, so why not ‘19? So we should all just move on and throw more good money after bad? Sorry, but doc is right on this
    I legitimately believe Glu has checked out. I doubt their staff is running at normal capacity with what’s going on. FWIW, I was hoping to continue to play 19 well into 2020.
    I’m also hoping that you’re correct and this is an oversight, since no one is there to flip on the correct Monday event. The Wednesday Royale is the same as it should be. Hard to say if they abandoned the game or just more incompetence. But with 10 year boxes, it sure looks like they walked away, forgot to flip on Monday’s switch and simply don’t give a damn.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I disagree. If you said it one trillion times with a megaphone in the bedroom of every Glu employee while they tried to sleep--then you would have said it enough.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    It’s time to move on Doc
    Yes there is.   They want you playing 20 not 19.   Its pretty simple
    tshea510 said:
    It’s time to move on Doc
    Yes there is.   They want you playing 20 not 19.   Its pretty simple
    ‘18 is still alive and kicking, the same events/rewards as when ‘19 came out. They obviously wanted you to move to ‘19, but left game intact. I agree with you they want you playing ‘20, but either this reversal of Monday WOH  back to beginning of season was a mistake they can’t address right now or it was very shady business. Wednesday Royale was left as end of season. People paid a lot of money to play ‘19 WITHOUT an expiration date.