Combined Players

riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
So if any of you have played 9innings you get what I'm saying here. All through the year we get players we absolutely love and will keep them. But, what if your player comes up again under POTW or some random box that portrays them as "Speed Demon" or "MVP" or "Player Spotlight".

For example, I have the newest Fernando Tatis Jr. (San Diego) and another Tatis I had earlier, but ended up trading him in. So the idea is my new Tatis (prime) and the older Tatis can get combined only if they are the maxed to Level 10 Gold, diamond, or platinum and this would allow a free advance on his skill. Say I have the Prime at level 7 for skill "stats rise against Left-handed Pitchers and it would automatically give him level 8 skill. 

Who here agrees or can improve on what I believe can be added to TSB20 or TSB21?

Comments

• sqrlnutzsqrlnutz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Glu should fix all their issues in 21 before trying to add a new feature. Just when I thought they couldn't ruin the game any worse they go and exceed my expectations on destroying what was once a fun and enjoyable game.