‘19 App SERIOUS FREEZING ISSUES!

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Feedback
Not sure if y’all monitor ‘19 Forum anymore, so posting this here. There are SERIOUS freezing issues for the past week or more. NOT crashing, but freezes, where screen is unresponsive and must quit and restart. Freezes anywhere, usually after 10-20 seconds. It could be switching between screens or during games. It has twice given me losses in Season mode for a freeze, yet my stats page shows a big win streak. Again not crashes, but app freezing. ‘19 Game only. Only started happening in last week or so. 
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    This is from global chat, this not my device or internet. Y’all have problems on whatever ‘19 app is being powered or driven by.

Can this Dev team PLEASE fix this GLOBAL freezing issue? I seriously do NOT want to delete app and reinstall, which seems to work for only a few. This has been going on for WEEKS!

Can you PLEASE get your team to fix this Global issue going on for weeks? Thank you!

Looks like the “team” doesn’t care about the global freezing and inability to play. Shame. Something for me to keep in mind when trying to decide on spending money in the future
  • janvesajanvesa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The majority of Citibank cardholders must have a high to excellent credit score although some cards are specifically designed for >:)