Woh 3/16

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
Dear Glu,
 Your game is out now. Nobody wants 4 star Yan Diaz. 

Sincerely, 

TSB community

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Is Walk off is not worth playing at bronze? It’s like annoyingly tough. P
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I'm Gold with maxed Keepers (Brett & Bench) & 317 Yelich and almost all other 295s and still can't beat WarmUp. It's been this stupid since Beta release. Hoped full version would've changed this & the ridiculous starting club tier rewards. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    I'm Gold with maxed Keepers (Brett & Bench) & 317 Yelich and almost all other 295s and still can't beat WarmUp. It's been this stupid since Beta release. Hoped full version would've changed this & the ridiculous starting club tier rewards. 
    Warm up is harder than Cactus. Lol. 

Take 2-10 for example. Warm up is empty bases and down 3. Cactus is down one with runners on 1st and 3rd 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Woh is as much relevant as it was in 19 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Woh is as much relevant as it was in 19 
    So you're saying it won't be any good until the day 21 is released?  Got it.  Played a round of WoH in 19 today and got 600 Cruz, fancy that
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Ha exactly.. ⬆️ the first time a top current overall has been reward in woh is after the game is over lol 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    Funny thing for me on day 1 was printing out the L or R pitching info, then trying to play WOH only to realize I didn't even know which side of the plate most of my own batters hit from.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17