Options

CVC panning finally fixed!!

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
fixed

Comments

• Options
    ZZPOOCHZZPOOCH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I show my ignorance.  What do you mean by panning?
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Not possible!
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Hope you didn’t count your chickens yet, @TyroneEastwood
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Don’t hold your breath 
  • Options
    iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited March 2020
    ZZPOOCH said:
    I think it's when you end a round, but instead of it going back to the matchup screen, the screen pans back and forth from one side of the stadium to the other forever. When you give up and close and re-open the app, you find that the points counted for your side (club) but not for you individually.

And looking the OP you can see that the team total is way more than sum of the individual scores, meaning someone got screwed by the panning glitch.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Options
    ZZPOOCHZZPOOCH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    ZZPOOCH said:
    I think it's when you end a round, but instead of it going back to the matchup screen, the screen pans back and forth from one side of the stadium to the other forever. When you give up and close and re-open the app, you find that the points counted for your side (club) but not for you individually.

And looking the OP you can see that the team total is way more than sum of the individual scores, meaning someone got screwed by the panning glitch.
    @iratepirate Thanks for clarification!  Holy farts that happened to me a ton in '19.  VERY ANNOYING.  BTW Video Boosts/Continues are even worse in '20 from my perspective!!!
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    ZZPOOCH said:

Yeah I lost a 3.9m round lol