Freezing and Glitching - Android

2Next

Comments

• SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I have glitching during pitching that basically allows the pitcher to throw several pitches without giving me an opportunity to swing. Don't know if that's what the rest of you are referring to.
    Sometimes I get about 3 innings into a game before this happens. Could be 2 pitches on, then 2 pitches off. No real pattern. Seriously, when the only game part of the game is swinging a bat at a pitch, I think it's important to get that right.
    Doesn't really matter if I've just rebooted the phone, and I have plenty of memory. Please stop blaming the customer for bad testing.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    As of this morning, it is now playable for me. In able to do everything in game.  Its crashed once but I've stressed the system as I would expect, so it's still a little iffy. 

I'm just glad its playable.  It was a very shitty 5 days of zero play.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    An entire weekend where I can’t manually play a single **** game without these bullshit glitches.  

And the kick to the groin is the inability to play the basic modes that generate resources.

such incredible bullshit 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    All I get is lag when trying to play 20, but 19 runs smooth as hell. At least I won the season mode playoffs in bronze against the assstros!.. too bad I can't play any of the game. 
    Just no.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Pixel 2 here. Things have been pretty good for me for the most part. I do still get freezes here and there, but my experience hasn't been anywhere near as bad as some of the comments I've read. @FrankTheTank04, @Slashline ,and @TheFullMonte what devices are you guys using? 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Pixel 2 here. Things have been pretty good for me for the most part. I do still get freezes here and there, but my experience hasn't been anywhere near as bad as some of the comments I've read. @FrankTheTank04, @Slashline ,and @TheFullMonte what devices are you guys using? 

iPhone that's less than a year old.  Done all the normal stuff, reset router, played on 4G instead of wifi, etc.  Its still the same thing.

First at bat of 1.10......Soto swings half a second after I tap the screen.  So even IF WOH is beatable, my game is done for the day

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @DFBB I have the galaxy s10 and s7 and the game is laggy on both.  19 works great on both.  Target bash doesn't really have lag, but all other modes do.  I like to play an inning or two in season mode and play full games against other players.  The pitcher will start his windup, then the ball will warp 3 or 4 times to the catcher, and then the pitcher finishes the throwing motion.  Striking out 20 times a game is fun and all, but... wait.. no, no it isn't.
    Just no.