Help Wanted

NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
 Been playing for a week and got this message today.  Seems like it wants me to start over. Any one have any advice how I should proceed?  Don’t want to lose my original team so haven’t played all day as no response from Customer service yet.  

Comments

  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member Registered Users 2,972 Posts
    It’s not wanting you to start over, but instead giving you the chance to bring keepers over from 2019
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Already did all that Pred
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,465 Posts
    There are a couple other threads with people having the same issue.  @blueleopard had some advice.  I think you have to play through the demo, and then use the option to login to existing account.  I am not completely sure, though, so don't let me give you bad advice...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 4,684 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    There are a couple other threads with people having the same issue.  @blueleopard had some advice.  I think you have to play through the demo, and then use the option to login to existing account.  I am not completely sure, though, so don't let me give you bad advice...
    This is correct. @NotToday You should be able to log in once you go through the through the tutorial.
    Mi casa es su casa...except during cvc. 
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Thanks everyone for your help. I usually try to consider my self resourceful, but I am at a loss here.  I went through the tutorial and now I have a brand new team. Do you know DFBB what I tap on to get my original team back?  Thanks
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 4,684 Posts
    NotToday said:
    Thanks everyone for your help. I usually try to consider my self resourceful, but I am at a loss here.  I went through the tutorial and now I have a brand new team. Do you know DFBB what I tap on to get my original team back?  Thanks
    Go to settings. Then, choose to back up your account via email. Scroll down and you will get a 'log in' option. 
    Mi casa es su casa...except during cvc. 
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Great. Thanks DFBB. That did it. You are a gentleman and a scholar.  Cheers
  • jerzydeviljerzydevil Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    DFBB said:
    NotToday said:
    Thanks everyone for your help. I usually try to consider my self resourceful, but I am at a loss here.  I went through the tutorial and now I have a brand new team. Do you know DFBB what I tap on to get my original team back?  Thanks
    Go to settings. Then, choose to back up your account via email. Scroll down and you will get a 'log in' option. 
    What about if you've not linked your team to an email address or had a chance to back it up?  I had the same issue as above, but I'm struggling with how to get my team back.  Put a lot of time in on the team last week and don't want to start over from scratch.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,465 Posts
    If you didn't back it up with Facebook or an email, you may be screwed.  CS is probably your only resource to have any chance.  Good luck.
  • jerzydeviljerzydevil Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    If you didn't back it up with Facebook or an email, you may be screwed.  CS is probably your only resource to have any chance.  Good luck.
    Definitely worried about that.  I didn't realize there was an option to back it up or attach my team to an email/facebook.  Thought having it linked to my google play account was all I needed.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 477 Posts
    edited March 23
    Yeah, if you didn't back it up using your e-mail or Facebook through the settings, you gotta go to CS.  Unfortunately that's something even I can't help with.

    Your account isn't lost unless you forgot your nickname.
  • jerzydeviljerzydevil Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yeah, if you didn't back it up using your e-mail or Facebook through the settings, you gotta go to CS.  Unfortunately that's something even I can't help with.

    Your account isn't lost unless you forgot your nickname.
    Ok, thank you.  I've submitted a CS ticket.  My username is the same as my name on here.  :)
Sign In or Register to comment.