Options

Any suggestions?

hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Upon opening the app, several times since the new download, I’ve had to re-enter credentials to log in. It happened again today and I get this. It will not let me log in now, any advice is greatly appreciated. No telling how long it will take to sort this out. 

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve had that happen and had to just message CS and wait for them to unlock it. 
  • Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Did you switch devices or have multiples devices? Try re-downloading the app and then play the intro and log in that way. If it still won’t let you then message CS and see if they’d give you a one-time reset. It may take a few days for them to respond. Give them your team ID and etc.  
  • Options
    hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    Did you switch devices or have multiples devices? Try re-downloading the app and then play the into and log in that way. If it still won’t let you then message CS and see if they’d give you a one-time reset. It may take a few days for them to respond. Give them your team ID and etc.  
    No I haven’t switched devices...but that’s what it acts like I’m doing. I’ve sent in a ticket but no response. This sucks
  • Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Customer service should be able to fix it. Sucks to be unable to play for a while though. Hang in there. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    hornsup17 said:
    JTPASTOR said:
    Did you switch devices or have multiples devices? Try re-downloading the app and then play the into and log in that way. If it still won’t let you then message CS and see if they’d give you a one-time reset. It may take a few days for them to respond. Give them your team ID and etc.  
    No I haven’t switched devices...but that’s what it acts like I’m doing. I’ve sent in a ticket but no response. This sucks
    They usually take no more than 1-2 days. Most of the time, they fix it within the same day. GL to you and sorry man.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.